
This photo does not do the man justice. He looked so great in his monochromatic outfit... most people won't be able to rock it as well but props to those who try!

This little lady was so cute and beachy in her sherbet colored outfit, loves it!
So another fabulous happening of the weekend was the opening of the ColettexGap store. Colette is a Parisian boutique that is collaborating with the Gap for one month. Their products are being sold in this special little concept store on fifth ave. I went and stood in line on the opening day and was able to snag these classy Oakley sunnies....

Lastly... well for this post at least... I went to the U.S. Open out in Queens to see the women's final game. Needless to say it was AWESOME! Even though it didn't even start until 9PM. Craziness... who wants to watch tennis until midnight... oh that's right, me! Anyways, here is a picture of Serena after one of her many money shots... boy is that girl buff!

I hope your weekend was as good as mine!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment