Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whoops!

So for the three of you that actually read my blog, I sincerely apologize for not writing in ages. My only excuse is that I was having far too much fun! Here's a quick recap:

  • Went skiing at Stratton Mountain Resort in Vermont. This led me to conclude that all things west are most definitely best.
  • Went to a David Archuleta concert in the Dirrrty Jerrrsssey. Said concert was in the boonies... thank goodness for ZipCar!
  • Had a rendezvous with my parentals in the windy city. (FYI - that's Chicago for those of you not well versed in city nick names. If you don't know that I live in the big apple, well then you have no hope). For the record I love Chi-town and would move there in a heartbeat for a man, a job, or any other good offers :) 
  • Traveled back west of the Mississippi for a trip with FIT's AATCC club. Ten points for anyone who knows, without googling, what those acronyms mean. We visited loads of companies including Adidas, Nau, Icebreaker, Pendelton, and my personal favorite Nike.
  • Went to Latino night at the Knicks game courtesy of my friend John. Don't worry, my loyalties still lie with the Jazz.
  • Met the madre in Baltimore. Boy is that place seedy. Let me just say I love NYC public transportation. On the good side Balitmore has an awesome national aquarium and some legit crabcakes... MMMMmmm!!!
  • Bought tickets to amateur night at the Apollo. 125th street makes me feel like such a minority.
  • Flew down to North Carolina with my Textile Project Development class, all on Cotton Incorporated's bill. We had a private tour of the facilities and met some students from FIDM in CA.
  • Bought the movie Twilight. xoxo Robert Pattinson... ha ha ha ha
  • Visited Boulder, Colorado. The current place of residence of my middle sister Hayley. There was even some new snow while we were there so we hit the slopes at Copper Mountain resort. So much fun! (BTW - That means I have skied in four states at six different resorts this winter... how am I going to top that next year?)
  • Learned how to long board while back in my great home state. Next challenge: surfing.
Well folks, I'm sure I'm missing a few things but this pretty much covers it. 

Until next time!

xoxo

No comments: