Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Every Woman...

Whoa!

So maybe I forgot about the pure amazingness of the great songstress Whitney Houston. To dispel any thoughts, this obsession with Whitney has nothing to do with our shared name, nor did my parents name me after her. Although that would have been a good idea...

Moving on, the purpose of this post is to remind you of her greatest album, The Body Guard. It's so good that it encouraged HP and I to get to our feet and dance to the beat. Mind you this was after we ran the Wall Street Run. I know, I ran... amazing right, I ran! I didn't even have to stop... well except for when my shoelaces came untied. I must remember to double-knot.


Moral: Whitney rocks. Listen to the album. Watch the movie. (of the same name) Behold the greatness. (Before Bobby Brown corrupted her...)

xoxo

No comments: