Friday, May 16, 2008

Proof...

My father always teasingly tells his patients the following:

"Yeah, so my daughter lives in New York and goes to FIT (this is inevitably followed by, what's FIT... well it's the Fashion Institute of Technology, duh! Sorry, back to the story) and she just called me the other day and said Dad, did you know there are actually classes I have to go to?!?" 

After which he explains that I am a blonde and I'm just a
 fun-loving girl. All of this is hilari (the plural of hilarious, again ask my dad about it) but I'm sure it makes them think that I have an I.Q. of about nil. Oh well, then it makes for a pleasant surprise when they meet me and realize that I can form complete sentences.

Anyways, here is proof of my schooling:


This is a board that I created for my Home Textiles class. It was a compilation of suggested paints, fabrics, and fixtures for a luxurious library.

Cute, right?

xoxo

No comments: