So I'm not gonna lie, I've had a FABULOUS summer! It has been so good that I haven't even had time to post for... well, forever. I've spent considerable time on a beach, on a bike, with Miss Tori, eating frozen yogurt, 80's dancing, singing at the top of my lungs to my favorite Beyonce songs, interning at Volcom, eating dollar taco's on the balboa penninsula, and much more. Here are a few photos chronicling my favorite days of summer!

Miss Tori herself!
(Yes Tori, I stole this from your blog... we have virtually no pictures of
ourselves in normal (read: non-80's) attire)

At the US Surf Open in Huntington Beach.
Sun, surfers, and good company. It doesn't get much better.

With the Volcom folks at Taco Tuesday. Do yourself a favor
and hit up Great Mex next time you are in Newport.

Interns on the beach!
I loved living in California! Cross your fingers and I may move back come January...
xoxo
1 comment:
YESSS! I'm such a blog stalker - so happy you decided to start blogging again :).
Good times, good times. Let's just say if you don't move back here come January I will drive to Utah and PICK YOU UP!! :D
Post a Comment