Okay, so maybe you've heard of the hit movie twilight. (If you haven't, you live under a rock) Well a couple of witty New Yorkers decided to spoof it--Mormon style. I was lucky enough to be called on for my acting expertise, or maybe just because I have blonde hair. (no lie) Click here to see it in all its glory.
BTW-In case you are wondering, I do have a line. I'm the girl on the bleachers who says "That's Edward. Don't bother." Obviously a line of HUGE importance to the movie.
Carlotta and I in NYC's Times Square Memorial Day weekend 2011. I'm so excited b/c I just had chocolate peanut butter pretzel ice cream from the Shake Shack... YUM!
2 comments:
Whitney...that is so funny!!!! We have laughed about this video for weeks now! So awesome that you are in it!!!
Whit your name's like in the credits and everything!! So proud :)
Post a Comment